very important museum in Piazza Signorelli in Cortona. It is divided into three sections: the Archaeological Section, the Egyptian Section and the Medieval and Modern Section. The most important piece of the Archaeological Section is the Etruscan Chandelier. The Egyptian section was donated by the Accademia member: Guido Corbelli, whose portrayal overhangs
the right wall, he was an apostolic delegate in Egypt from 1891 to 1896. The medieval and modern section is the richest of documentary material. This section is enriched by a series of tables, drawings and canvases owned by the Uffizi Gallery in Florence and given to deposit to the Academy Museum.